AIMS Power AGM 6V 225Ah Deep Cycle Battery Heavy Duty
- Why Buy From Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
This 6V AGM battery is a heavy duty, deep cycle battery ideal for back-up power, golf carts and stored power applications. Affordable without compromising quality, this battery will provide power for years. This heavy duty rechargeable battery is made of AGM lead lead dioxide technology. The extra thick lead plates in this battery allow for a deeper discharge with less harm to the battery and provides 20% more charge/discharge cycles compared to other AGM batteries.
This AGM battery has less instant energy, but greater long-term energy delivery. The dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte is absorbed by separators and plates, thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, special one-way valves allow the gases to escape, avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak-proof and usable in any position. Perfect for applications requiring large amounts of power and provides longer run time.
Starting batteries, such as car batteries should not be used for deep cycle applications because of the thinner plates in these batteries. They are more prone to warping and pitting when discharged.
You can connect these batteries in series or parallel depending on DC voltage needed. Most common 12, 24, 36 and 48 volt configurations.
Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding. Not restricted for air transport complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67. UL-recognized component.
- Heavy duty compared to other AGM batteries - 20% more cycles
- Mount in any orientation.
- Computer designed lead calcium tin alloy grid for high power density
- AGM is ideal for back up and stored power applications
- Convenient removeable carry handle
- Long service life float or cyclic applications
- Maintenance-free operation
- Low self discharge
- Copper terminals
- Nominal voltage 6V
- Number of cell 3
- Design life 10 years with proper maintenance
- Nominal capacity 77oF(25oC)
- 220 hour rate (22.5A 5.4V) 230Ah
- 5 hour rate (40A 5.25V) 196Ah
- 1 hour rate (153A 4.8V) 147Ah
- Internal resistance
- Fully charged battery 77oF(25oC) 3.2mOhms
- 3% of capacity declined per month at 20oC(average)
Operating temperature range
- Discharge -20~60oC
- Charge -10~60oC
- Storage -20~60oC
- Max. discharge current 77oF(25oC) 1000A(5s)
- Short circuit current 3800A
- Charge methods: Constant Voltage Charge 77oF(25oC)
- Cycle use 2.4 - 2.45 V per
- Maximum charging current 67.5A
- Temperature compensation -15mV/oC
- Standby use 2.2 - 2.3 V per
- 13L x 9H x 7W
- Weight(lb) 71
- 5 year warranty from manufacturer defects
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers.
Here's why we think you should shop with us at Outer Provisions.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we
know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
We always aim to have the best prices available on our store. This is our
guarantee to you!
If you (somehow) find another online store with a lower price than us
please let us know, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the same product on a competitor's website.
Once we have a chance to verify the pricing, we will match or beat the
price you found. No questions asked!
Please note that the price must be the total price, that includes any
shipping costs and taxes that may be charged by the comparison site.
For any further questions, view our Contact Us page.