AIMS Power 8000 Watt Modified Sine Inverter 12 Volt
- Why Buy From Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
Our 8000-Watt Modified Sine Inverter delivers inverter technology at its finest. This exciting new 8000W 12V modified sine inverter is smaller, lighter and more efficient.
AIMS Power's old model of this inverter is still trusted and will continue to be used long into the future by business owners around the world, including mobile businesses.
But we have developed a new version of this 8000-watt inverter that's even better. Thanks to advances in technology, this redesigned inverter will be in high demand.
Weighing just under 20 pounds, our new AIMS Power 8000-watt DC to AC power inverter measures 19.02" x 7.76" x 6.02". Its ability to run off most vehicles' and RV and boat 12-volt power systems makes it an ideal solution for owners of mobile businesses. You can run the inverter from most car and truck systems without having to modify the power source.
- 8000W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
- Amp meter on front panel to monitor your current use (rate at which battery is drained)
- Over Temperature LED indicator
- Over Load LED indicator
- AC direct connect terminal block
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Single cooling fan thermally controlled
- Internally fuse protected
- AC output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 8000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 16000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 1.3 DC amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: 30ºF
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 140ºF
- AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 19.02”X 7.76”X 6.02”
- Weight: unit 19.8 lbs boxed 24 lbs
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
- This inverter requires 2 sets of 4 AWT cable if you are going to run at 8000 watts.
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers.
Here's why we think you should shop with us at Outer Provisions.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we
know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
We always aim to have the best prices available on our store. This is our
guarantee to you!
If you (somehow) find another online store with a lower price than us
please let us know, simply email us at email@example.com with a link to the same product on a competitor's website.
Once we have a chance to verify the pricing, we will match or beat the
price you found. No questions asked!
Please note that the price must be the total price, that includes any
shipping costs and taxes that may be charged by the comparison site.
For any further questions, view our Contact Us page.