AIMS Power 800 Watt Modified Sine Inverter with Cables
- Why Buy From Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters represent the most economical solution for powering a large number of appliances. The waveform produced by a Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter is “blocky” resembling a set of steps whereas the waveform produced by utility companies is smooth much like a curvy road. Therefore because of the type of waveform the Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters produce they are suitable for most applications.
Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters are more efficient in converting battery power to AC. So if you’re looking to make a pot of coffee run a heater or air conditioner or appliances that can withstand occasional electrical noise a Modified Sine Wave Inverter is a cost-effective solution.
To select the right inverter first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Then select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices. Some appliances have a start up amperage.
- 800 watt continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- LED: Green power on and red heavy load/fault condition
- Dual ac receptacle
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Convenient cooling fan operation
- Cables included for direct connect to battery. 40" 8 awg.
- Internally fuse protected
- ac output short circuit protection
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Isolated ground neutral
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 800 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 1600 Watts not meant for start up applications
- Short circuit protection
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts · Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current @ 12V: < 0.7 dc Amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15.5V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10.5V
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 9.25”X 3.5”X 2.25”
- Unit Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Boxed Weight: 4.0 lbs
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers.
Here's why we think you should shop with us at Outer Provisions.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we
know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
We always aim to have the best prices available on our store. This is our
guarantee to you!
If you (somehow) find another online store with a lower price than us
please let us know, simply email us at email@example.com with a link to the same product on a competitor's website.
Once we have a chance to verify the pricing, we will match or beat the
price you found. No questions asked!
Please note that the price must be the total price, that includes any
shipping costs and taxes that may be charged by the comparison site.
For any further questions, view our Contact Us page.