AIMS Power 600 Watt Pure Sine Inverter 12 Volt
- Why Buy From Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
Power inverters have become a staple in businesses and homes around the world due to intermittent brown and black-outs. AIMS Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters provide reliable transformation of DC power from a battery (such as the one in a car or RV) into AC power that can then be used to run lights, computers, printers, televisions, medical equipment, and a broad range of appliances.
When it comes to selecting an inverter it’s helpful to know that AIMS Pure Sine Wave inverters represent the most technologically advanced lightweight compact and diverse inverters on the market to help ensure the widest use of applications. For over a decade the AIMS’ Power Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters has consistently delivered the broadest range of sizes to accommodate virtually every power requirement.
Here are some of the advantages of a pure sine inverter:
- Equipment runs more efficiently
- Motors run cooler
- Cleaner power
- Ideal for power tool chargers, laser printers, electric shavers, microwaves, variable speed motors, TV’s, medical equipment
To select the right inverter - first, determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Next, select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices.
Listed to UL 458, our AIMS 600-Watt 12V Pure Sine Power Inverter is technologically advanced, lightweight and compact.. As a pure sine inverter, it can run equipment more efficiently. Motors will run cooler and the power will be cleaner.
We stand behind this inverter with a two-year warranty on parts and labor.
- 600W continuous power
- Pure sine wave
- Listed to UL 458 and CSA 22.2 standards
- USB Port
- Optional remote port
- Dual AC receptacle
- On/off switch
- Over temperature indicator
- Overload protection
- Low battery voltage warning/shutdown
- Alligator clips included 28"
- High input voltage protection with automatic shutdown
- Over load indicator
- Short circuit protection
- Load based fan - only runs when an inverter senses a certain load
- Enclosed dc battery connections
- AC output short circuit protection
- Instruction manual
- Free 2 year tech support
- 2 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 600 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 1200 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output voltage regulation: +/- 3%
- Output wave form: pure sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.6 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Low battery voltage warning/shutdown
- No load power consumption: < .6 dc amps
- DC amps - 50
- AC amps - 5
- Full load efficiency: 85%
- 1/3 load efficiency: >90%
- No load minimum operating temperature: 32 degrees F
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 104 degrees F (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong and USB Output
- High input voltage protection: 15V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal blade fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 8.39" x 5.51" x 2.91"
- Weight: Unit: 3.68 Boxed: 5.0
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers.
Here's why we think you should shop with us at Outer Provisions.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we
know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
We always aim to have the best prices available on our store. This is our
guarantee to you!
If you (somehow) find another online store with a lower price than us
please let us know, simply email us at email@example.com with a link to the same product on a competitor's website.
Once we have a chance to verify the pricing, we will match or beat the
price you found. No questions asked!
Please note that the price must be the total price, that includes any
shipping costs and taxes that may be charged by the comparison site.
For any further questions, view our Contact Us page.