AIMS Power 5000 Watt Modified Sine Inverter 36 Volt
- Why Buy From Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
This 5000 watt 36 Volt DC power inverter by AIMS Power converts DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to run practically any household appliances or tools.
This unit produces a modified sine wave, which is capable of running most tools, pumps, motors and appliances. Use this product for off-grid back-up power at home, cabin, boat, larger solar systems or anywhere that doesn't have city power.
What really makes this 5000 watt AIMS Power inverter special is its capability to run off at 36 volt DC which allows for more efficiency at higher loads. This makes the inverter very attractive to users using a 36 volt DC source or multiple batteries.
The biggest incentives for using inverters for electricity include the fact that they make little-to-no noise, making for a more peaceful environment for customers, and that they’re non-polluting, which makes for a great green-energy marketing campaign.
The unit features four easily-accessible AC outlets with a maximum output of 1500 watts. The 200 percent surge capabilities of this unit should only be used as a safety feature. Other safety features include over-temperature and over-load LED indicators that are used as a warning system for the operator. Also on the AC side of the unit are the battery voltage and amperage meters which display the usage levels of your battery bank. This inverter is equipped with dual cooling fans and over-temperature protection that keeps it from overheating.
- 5000 Watt max continuous power
- 36 Volt Power Inverter
- Modified sine wave
- Volt meter on front panel to monitor your battery voltage
- Amp meter on front panel to monitor your current use (rate at which battery is drained)
- AC Direct Connect Terminal
- Over Temperature LED indicator
- Over Load LED indicator
- Quadruple ac receptacle that can be used with any separate spliter to provide even more outlets
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection Single cooling fan operation thermally controlled Internally fuse protected ac output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-wired for remote on/off switch
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 5000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 10,000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 30 to 48 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 31 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 28 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 0.9 Amps
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: quadruple Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 48 volts
- Low input voltage shutdown: 28 volts
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 16.92”X 7.95”X 6.10”
- Weight: unit 16.72 lbs boxed 20 lbs
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers.
Here's why we think you should shop with us at Outer Provisions.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we
know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
We always aim to have the best prices available on our store. This is our
guarantee to you!
If you (somehow) find another online store with a lower price than us
please let us know, simply email us at email@example.com with a link to the same product on a competitor's website.
Once we have a chance to verify the pricing, we will match or beat the
price you found. No questions asked!
Please note that the price must be the total price, that includes any
shipping costs and taxes that may be charged by the comparison site.
For any further questions, view our Contact Us page.