AIMS Power 4000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger - 24VDC to 120VAC
- Why Buy From Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
The AIMS Power 4000 watt 24 volt pure sine low frequency inverter charger is one of the best in its class. This inverter charger is a perfect product for creating an environmentally-friendly power system. Its high-wattage capacity allows for use in almost any application, and this inverter charger’s 24 volt capacity allows for maximum efficiency. This inverter charger is perfect for industrial use but can also be a great tool for savvy consumers. Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid home and business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that uses 110 or 120 volts of alternating current.
Have a class-A motor home or a fleet of charter busses that need a reliable 24 volt inverter to power electronics anywhere? This AIMS Power inverter charger is perfect, because it’s trusted running even the most sensitive mobile technology, including construction vehicles that do government-sanctioned oil pipeline inspections.
This inverter charger features a 300% surge rating which gives it the capability to withstand 12,000 watts for up to 20 seconds. This means it has no issues powering tools with locked rotor startup or Locked Rotor Amperage (LRA), like air compressors or air conditioners.
AIMS Power’s 4000 watt 24 volt version accepts any source of 120 volt alternating current (VAC) power to charge a battery bank. Use a diesel or gas generator or shore power at an truck stop and/or RV Park. This inverter charger even accepts power from the wall at home, and it can be used globally (in any country that accepts 120VAC output) with the Auto Frequency Detection feature.
Have a 24 volt houseboat/party boat you’d like to hook up to some serious aftermarket stereo equipment? This AIMS Power inverter charger is perfect, because you’ll be able to handle high electronic surges, which stereo equipment is known to produce. Whether you’re looking to upfit your boat with some enormous speakers or some fancy electronic fishing equipment, this inverter charger will surely get you all the power you need.
With the product’s battery priority mode, the inverter charger can run directly off of a battery back-up system instead of a generator or tertiary source of AC Power. The inverter charger comes with a Power Saver mode that pulses every 3 seconds, attempting to detect a necessary load of 25 watts or more before it will turn on. Otherwise, the inverter charger will “sleep” and draw about half an amp per hour, saving precious battery reserve power until it’s needed.
- 4000 watt low frequency inverter
- 12000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- 24 Volt DC
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 50 Amp
- Charges lithium LiFePO4, GEL, AGM and lead batteries. We recommend to check battery charging specifications for all batteries.
- Remote panel available
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- Automatic transfer switch
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 4000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 12000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output Voltage 100-110-120Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 20.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 21.0Vdc-22.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 20.0Vdc-21.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 32.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 26.6Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 52.5 Watts
- Idle Consumption with Power Saver Mode ON: <25 Watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 50A
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown 31.4V
- Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four Stage Smart Charger
Transfer Switch Specifications
- 40 amp automatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit Weight: 62 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.74 x 7.10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 72 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.25 x 13.75 inches
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers.
Here's why we think you should shop with us at Outer Provisions.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we
know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
We always aim to have the best prices available on our store. This is our
guarantee to you!
If you (somehow) find another online store with a lower price than us
please let us know, simply email us at email@example.com with a link to the same product on a competitor's website.
Once we have a chance to verify the pricing, we will match or beat the
price you found. No questions asked!
Please note that the price must be the total price, that includes any
shipping costs and taxes that may be charged by the comparison site.
For any further questions, view our Contact Us page.