AIMS Power 3600 Watt Modified Sine Inverter 12 Volt
- Why Buy From Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
This 3600 Watt Modified Sine Inverter has a few unique features. First, the unit is ETL Listed and conforms to UL 458 Standards. The AIMS 3600 Watt also conforms to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 107.1-01. Canada. At AIMS Power, we listen to our customers and as a result, AIMS designed this 3600 Watt UL listed modified sine inverter with our customers in mind.
AIMS has produced a high quality unit that is also available in two other sizes 2000 and 3000 watts. It features a 20 amp GFCI outlet. That is exactly like the outlets you find in your bathroom and are able to be reset if they "pop" for safety. This inverter also has a direct connect AC terminal block, which delivers the full 3600 watts to a single source. The compact design is lightweight and durable, taking up less space in your work environment.
Ideal for back-up power systems for homes, boats, cabins, solar, vehicle outfitters and other OEM type applications that require a UL 458 listing.
- 3600W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Digital Display
- LED Monitoring Lights
- Dual GFCI Outlet
- AC Direct connect terminal block
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Thermal Cooling fan operation
- Internally fuse protected
- ac output short circuit protection
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free tech support
- 2 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- ETL Listed to UL 458 Standards and CSA 22.2
- Continuous output power: 3600 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 7200 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/1 .5 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 V
- No load minimum operating temperature: 25 degrees F
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 140 degrees F (automatic shutdown)
- Efficiency: 90%
- No load draw: <2.0A
- AC amps: 30
- DC amps: 300
- AC Output Socket Type: dual GFCI and AC direct connect terminal
- High input voltage protection: 15V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 14.5 X 6.62 X 5.6
- Weight: Unit: 9.04 lbs Boxed: 12 lbs
- ETL Listed to UL458 Standards - CSA 22.2
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers.
Here's why we think you should shop with us at Outer Provisions.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we
know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
We always aim to have the best prices available on our store. This is our
guarantee to you!
If you (somehow) find another online store with a lower price than us
please let us know, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the same product on a competitor's website.
Once we have a chance to verify the pricing, we will match or beat the
price you found. No questions asked!
Please note that the price must be the total price, that includes any
shipping costs and taxes that may be charged by the comparison site.
For any further questions, view our Contact Us page.