AIMS Power 3000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter 12 Volt - Industrial Grade
- Why Buy From Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
AIMS Power is proud to bring you this new 3000-Watt Pure Sine Power Inverter. Designed for harsh environments, it has been completely overhauled.
Our 3000-watt pure sine wave inverter now boasts a dual GFCI outlet and is FCC certified. It is one of the cleanest and most efficient pure sine wave inverters on the market today. This inverter provides a half-second surge to 6000 watts - longer than other inverters in its class.
With this pure sine wave inverter, 3000-watt power will be available for quiet, productive use. This product includes a thermally controlled fan, allowing for increased efficiency and less noise.
It will continue to put out stable, pure sine power and maintain output voltage even as your battery bank voltage decreases. High-output performance is achieved through a DSP (Digital Signal Process) drive.
This inverter is ideal for running nonlinear loads such as variable speed motors and small compressors. Pure sine power is also preferred for laser jet printers, sensitive electronics and computer servers as well as microwaves, medical equipment, anything with a circuit board and cordless drill battery chargers. An external battery voltage sensor lets you monitor your battery capacity and power consumption.
Packed with 3000 watts of power, this inverter is ideal for off-grid home back-up power systems. It is also great for solar, boats, work vehicles and RVs. Our inverter comes with a one-year parts and labor warranty as well as one year of free tech support, so you can buy with confidence.
- 3000 Watt continuous power
- 6000 Watt surge
- 12 Volt DC input
- Pure sine wave
- 60hz or 50hz switch
- Highly efficient - improved ouptut at low voltage
- 1 - GFCI Dual Outlet
- Direct connect AC Terminal Block
- Connector and cable for remote on/off switch
- Isolated ground & neutral
- Short circuit protection (GFCI and AC Breaker)
- On/off switch
- 5 Function Protection LED indicator
- AC Breaker
- Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
- DC volt meter included
- Instruction manual
- 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor replacement
- Continuous output power: 3000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 6000 Watts
- Dc input / operating voltage: 10.5-16 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output voltage regulation: +/- 3%
- Output wave form: pure sine wave
- Output frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 v +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load power consumption: fan off <0.9 DC amps or fan on <1.37 DC amps
- THD: <5%
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -4 degrees Farenheit
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 176 degrees Farenheit (automatic shutdown)
- GFCI Resetable AC Outlet
- High input voltage shutdown: 17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal blade fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 20.47” x 8.86” x 3.50”
- Weight: 16.09 lbs unit boxed 20 lbs
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers.
Here's why we think you should shop with us at Outer Provisions.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we
know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
We always aim to have the best prices available on our store. This is our
guarantee to you!
If you (somehow) find another online store with a lower price than us
please let us know, simply email us at email@example.com with a link to the same product on a competitor's website.
Once we have a chance to verify the pricing, we will match or beat the
price you found. No questions asked!
Please note that the price must be the total price, that includes any
shipping costs and taxes that may be charged by the comparison site.
For any further questions, view our Contact Us page.