AIMS Power 3000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter 12 Volt
- Why Buy From Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
Power inverters have become a staple in businesses and homes around the world due to intermittent brown and black-outs. AIMS Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters provide reliable transformation of DC power from a battery (such as the one in a car or RV) into AC power that can then be used to run lights, computers, printers, televisions, medical equipment, and a broad range of appliances.
When it comes to selecting an inverter, it’s helpful to know that AIMS pure sine wave inverters represent the most technologically advanced, lightweight, compact and diverse inverters on the market to help ensure the widest use of applications. For over a decade, the AIMS’ Power has consistently delivered the broadest range of sizes to accommodate virtually every power requirement.
Here are some of the advantages of a pure sine inverter:
- Equipment runs more efficiently
- Motors run cooler
- Cleaner power
- Ideal for power tool chargers, laser printers, electric shavers, microwaves, variable speed motors, TV’s, medical equipment
To select the right inverter - first, determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Next, select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices.
- 3000 Watt continuous power
- 6000 Watt surge
- 12 Volt DC input
- Pure sine wave
- Dual outlets AND direct connect hard wire terminal block
- ETL Listed and conforms to UL 458 and CSA 22.2 No 107.1 standards
- AC Direct Connect Terminal Block
- USB Outlet 2.1A
- Efficiency: 90%
- Short circuit protection
- On/off switch
- Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
- Instruction manual
- 2 year tech support
- 2 Year Warranty Parts and Labor replacement
- Continuous output power: 3000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 6000 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 9.5-16 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output wave form: pure sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 9.8 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 9.5 v +/- 0.5 Volts
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- No load current - .9 amps or 1.37 amps with fan running
- No load minimum operating temperature: 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 104 degrees Fahrenheit(automatic shutdown)
- Dual AC Outlets and direct connect hard wire terminal block
- High input voltage shutdown: 16V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 9.5V +/- 0.5V
- Product size (L x W x H): 21 1/4” x 9 7/8” x 3.88”
- Weight: 15.5 lbs unit, 17 lbs shipping
- UPC 840271004648
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers.
Here's why we think you should shop with us at Outer Provisions.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we
know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
We always aim to have the best prices available on our store. This is our
guarantee to you!
If you (somehow) find another online store with a lower price than us
please let us know, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the same product on a competitor's website.
Once we have a chance to verify the pricing, we will match or beat the
price you found. No questions asked!
Please note that the price must be the total price, that includes any
shipping costs and taxes that may be charged by the comparison site.
For any further questions, view our Contact Us page.