AIMS Power 2500 Watt "No Frills" Modified Sine Inverter 12 Volt
- Why Buy From Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
This AIMS "no-frills" economical 2500 watt 12 volt power inverter converts DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to run practically any household appliances or tools.
This unit produces a modified sine wave, which is capable of running most tools, pumps, motors and appliances. Use this product for off-grid back-up power at home, cabin, boat, or anywhere that doesn't have city power.
What really makes this 2500 watt AIMS Power inverter special is its capability to run off of most vehicles’ and/or RVs'/boats' standard power systems at 12 volts. That makes the inverter very attractive to mobile business owners since users don’t have to modify a vehicle’s standard power system in order to run the inverter off of a car or truck. This definitely saves some money if upgrading a fleet of vehicles with some aftermarket equipment that requires this much power.
Some of the popular mobile business applications include powering a small mobile office or kitchen, running tools on a work truck or construction vehicle, or supplying electricity to lawn maintenance equipment. The biggest incentives for business owners to use inverters for electricity include the fact that they make little-to-no noise, making for a more peaceful environment for customers, and that they’re non-polluting, which makes for a great green-energy marketing campaign.
The unit features two easily-accessible AC outlets with a maximum output of 1500 watts. The 200 percent surge capabilities of this unit should only be used as a safety feature. Other safety features include over-temperature and over-load protections that are used as a warning system for the operator.
- 2500W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Dual ac receptacle that can be split with a separate spliter if extra outlets are needed
- On/off switch
- Convenient always on dual cooling fan operation
- Internally fuse protected
- ac output short circuit protection
- Auto reset on most fault conditions
- Battery terminals are designed to conduct more current therefore requiring only one set of cables.
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 2500 Watts. Use 200 amp inline fuse.
- Surge power capability (peak power): 5000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac +/- 10%
- Output wave form: modified sine wave with phase correction
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- 1 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- AC amps: 21
- DC amps: 208
- No load current: 2.5 Amps with switch in the on position (because fans are always on) See PWRINV2500 if you don't want always on fans.
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: -15 degrees Celsius
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 55 +/- 5 degrees Celsius (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 15V-17V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 14.5”X 6.5”X 3.0”
- Unit Weight: 6.1 lbs Boxed Weight: 8 lbs
- UL maximum recommended per outlet 1500W
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers.
Here's why we think you should shop with us at Outer Provisions.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we
know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
We always aim to have the best prices available on our store. This is our
guarantee to you!
If you (somehow) find another online store with a lower price than us
please let us know, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the same product on a competitor's website.
Once we have a chance to verify the pricing, we will match or beat the
price you found. No questions asked!
Please note that the price must be the total price, that includes any
shipping costs and taxes that may be charged by the comparison site.
For any further questions, view our Contact Us page.