AIMS Power 2000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger 12 Volt
- Why Buy From Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
The 2000 watt 12 volt low frequency AIMS Power inverter charger transforms DC (direct current) power, stored by batteries, into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to run most all tools and appliances. This inverter also has a built in AC-to-DC battery converter charger and transfer switch, which allows users to recharge their battery bank from an AC source such as a fuel-powered generator, shore power or a regular outlet at home.
This 2000 watt low frequency AIMS Power inverter charger is three products in one.
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- A built-in 30 amp transfer switch, which will automatically detect when you’re switching from shore power to battery-bank power.
- It also has a built-in 70 amp battery charger which uses AC power, like from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
Combine this inverter charger with a deep cycle battery bank for off-grid, mobile and emergency backup power.
Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid home and business, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere that uses 110 or 120 volts of alternating current. This product also has auto frequency detection that allows users to operate at either 50 or 60 hertz.
It boasts an average 10 millisecond transfer time with the built-in transfer switch. This is an awesome feature for use with backup power applications, as it makes the inverter a nearly uninterrupted power supply (UPS) when combined with a battery bank.
It’s an industrial-grade unit with the ability to withstand surges of up to 6000 watts for 20 seconds, and it achieves this by virtue of its direct connect terminal block. This feature is one of the more sought-after in the inverter industry, allowing users to surpass the 1,500 watt maximum output of a GFCI outlet that would typically be seen on an inverter.
This inverter also features a battery-type selector, which helps user regulate the voltage going into the battery bank. This capability can be a big money-saver since treating the battery bank properly will maximize its lifespan.
Use this inverter to power tools on a work truck, as it will run most electric chainsaws, portable grinders, shop vacs, and more. Or use it to power appliances in your RV, as it won’t produce any annoying noise or pollution.
A low frequency label has been given to this inverter because of the heavy-duty transformer that provides a lowered level of total harmonic distortion (THD) (when compared to modified sine) produced during the DC-to-AC inversion process. This allows for a cleaner transfer of energy, which increases efficiency. It also provides a quieter, nearly inaudible performance.
The inverter also has conformal-coated (marine-coated) boards, making it marine-grade and resistant to dust and/or water vapor that may travel through the air and could otherwise be damaging to the unit. This feature is great for boating applications, like powering a stereo system, for instance.
Inverter Output Specifications:
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Continuous Output Power: 2000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 6000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Bypass terminal breaker - 30 amps
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 13.3Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 28 Watts
- Charger Breaker - 20 amps
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 12.7 watts
- Output Voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 70A
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown 15.7V
- Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four Stage Smart Charger
Transfer Switch Specifications
- 30 amp automatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit Weight: 41 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 16.48 x 8.74 x 7.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 53 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 23.5 x 13.0 x 12.5 inches
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers.
Here's why we think you should shop with us at Outer Provisions.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we
know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
We always aim to have the best prices available on our store. This is our
guarantee to you!
If you (somehow) find another online store with a lower price than us
please let us know, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the same product on a competitor's website.
Once we have a chance to verify the pricing, we will match or beat the
price you found. No questions asked!
Please note that the price must be the total price, that includes any
shipping costs and taxes that may be charged by the comparison site.
For any further questions, view our Contact Us page.