AIMS Power 1500 Watt Pure Sine Inverter 12 Volt
- Why Buy From Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
Power inverters have become a staple in businesses and homes around the world due to intermittent brown and black-outs. AIMS Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters provide reliable transformation of DC power from a battery (such as the one in a car or RV) into AC power that can then be used to run lights, computers, printers, televisions, medical equipment, and a broad range of appliances.
When it comes to selecting an inverter, it’s helpful to know that AIMS pure sine wave inverters represent the most technologically advanced, lightweight, compact and diverse inverters on the market to help ensure the widest use of applications. For over a decade, the AIMS’ Power has consistently delivered the broadest range of sizes to accommodate virtually every power requirement.
Here are some of the advantages of a pure sine inverter:
- Equipment runs more efficiently
- Motors run cooler
- Cleaner power
- Ideal for power tool chargers, laser printers, electric shavers, microwaves, variable speed motors, TV’s, medical equipment
To select the right inverter - first, determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage. Next, select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices.
- 1500W continuous power
- 15 volt DC Input
- Pure sine wave
- USB Port
- Triple AC receptacles
- On/off switch
- Over temperature indicator
- Overload protection
- Low battery voltage warning/shutdown
- High input voltage protection with automatic shutdown
- Over load indicator
- Short circuit protection
- Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
- AC output short circuit protection
- ETL listed to UL 458 Standards
- Instruction manual
- Free 2 year tech support
- 2 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power -1500 watts
- Surge power 3000 watts
- Input voltage range 9.5-16v
- Output voltage 120v
- DC input 12v
- Output wave form Pure sine wave 60Hz (THD ≤3%)\
- Efficiency 90%
- USB Output 5VDC, Max, 1A
- Input over-voltage shutdown 16 ± 0.5VDC
- Input under-voltage shutdown 9.5 ± 0.5VDC
- Input under-voltage alarm 9.8 ± 0.3VDC
- Over temperature protection 149 ± 8°F
- Over-load protection 1700W ± 200W
- No Load Consumption 0.8A
- Working Temperature 32-104°F
- Storage temperature 14-113°F
- Intelligent cooling (the cooling fan will start running when the case temperature reaches 104°F)
- Dimension (L x W x H) 15.875 x 8.375 x 3.875 in.
- Unit Weight 10 lbs
- Shipping weight 12 lbs
- Remote port for optional remote
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers.
Here's why we think you should shop with us at Outer Provisions.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we
know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
We always aim to have the best prices available on our store. This is our
guarantee to you!
If you (somehow) find another online store with a lower price than us
please let us know, simply email us at email@example.com with a link to the same product on a competitor's website.
Once we have a chance to verify the pricing, we will match or beat the
price you found. No questions asked!
Please note that the price must be the total price, that includes any
shipping costs and taxes that may be charged by the comparison site.
For any further questions, view our Contact Us page.