AIMS Power 6000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter Charger 48 Volt
- Why Buy From Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
The new AIMS Power 6000-Watt 48-Volt Pure Sine Low-Frequency Inverter Charger is industrial grade. This 6KW inverter boasts a quiet strength and efficiency that makes it a clear and clean alternative to fuel-powered generators that can be noisy, stinky and expensive to buy and maintain.
This 6000-watt inverter will also have a positive impact on your wallet as it slashes fuel costs day to day. The savings will keep adding up, making this a slam-dunk investment.
You'll also be happy to know that this is a three-in-one product.
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all kinds.
- A built-in 50-amp transfer switch allows the product to automatically switch between a battery bank and shore power. In the event of a power outage, the product will automatically redirect power from your backup battery bank.
- A built-in 45-amp battery charger can use AC power from the grid or a fuel-powered generator to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
When you purchase an AIMS Power low frequency inverter charger, you’re getting our top-of-the-line product offering. The unit is repairable, and we stand behind it with a free one-year warranty and tech support.
Built with a 48 volt DC input, this inverter performs with very little power loss. Users receive a notable increase in efficiency in large systems when compared to using 12 or 24 volts, which can be an attractive feature for sustainability lovers looking to live as efficiently as possible.
This inverter will output 120 Vac, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 switch on the DC side of the product. This means the inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet!
This AIMS Power inverter is perfect for nearly any job, because it can handle even the most rugged conditions. It’s built to withstand reasonable heat and temperature fluctuations because of its over-temperature protection and dual thermally-controlled fans. And it’s protected from humidity or dust and dirt by virtue of its marine-coated or “conformal-coated” boards. This inverter provides the reliability needed in any business or residential emergency backup power applications.
Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid home and business back up power, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere.
- Continuous Output Power: 6000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 18000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient Operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- Low Battery Voltage Restart: 53.2Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 4.16 amps DC
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: <0.83 amps DC
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 60A
- Unit Weight: 79 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.5 x 8.5 x 7.0 inches
- Shipping Weight: 84 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30.5 x 14.5 x 13.75 inches
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it comes to online retailers.
Here's why we think you should shop with us at Outer Provisions.
- Free Shipping USA wide. No extra charges. Ever.
- Price Match Guarantee. Best prices online guaranteed.
- 30 Day Easy Returns. No happy with your product, we'll take it back no
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service, anywhere.
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed. We handpick our products for quality, we
know you'll love them. But if there is ever something wrong, we'll fix it.
We always aim to have the best prices available on our store. This is our
guarantee to you!
If you (somehow) find another online store with a lower price than us
please let us know, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the same product on a competitor's website.
Once we have a chance to verify the pricing, we will match or beat the
price you found. No questions asked!
Please note that the price must be the total price, that includes any
shipping costs and taxes that may be charged by the comparison site.
For any further questions, view our Contact Us page.